The old TEC-gt is completely out of production and is transitioned over to TEC-gt200. (As of January 2017) .
The TEC-gt200 will be transitioned over to TEC-gt200, and there are only a handful of TEC-gts left in stock, and there will be no more. (as of 11/10/2016). The special discount expires when the supply of TEC-gt runs out.
TEC-gt200 is completely built around the superior direct firing crank trigger ignition system pioneered by Electromotive. That means that you do not have to buy any additional ignition parts, and you do not have to configure your ECU to recognize your ignition, so the setup is easier, plus you will be using the best ignition system out there. Datsun Spirit highly recommends TEC-gt200.
TEC-GT kit consists of the following:
- TEC-GT200 $1699
- Ignition Coils 3-Coil Direct Fire Unit (DFU) $329
- Plug wires $125
- Wiring harness $229
- 7.25” Trigger Wheel (to be used with ATI Harmonic Damper) $99
- ½” Magnetic sensor $90
- DSI Original L-engine specific Magnetic Sensor Bracket (works onL4 and L6) $99
- DSI original Coil pack (DFU) bracket $99
- Total kit price: $2769 Sale: $2650
Take a look at our ATI Harmonic Damper kit for the trigger wheel installation and harmonic damper upgrade.